NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Everybody!!!

Im a 1st time grey owner and my lovely pets name is Archie, male and is 6 months old. Being a 1st time owner im always looking for answers and thus sweeping through the super data gateway I landed at this fantastic forum. Thanks for everyone making me feel so welcome and I cant wait for sharing wonderfull grey experiences with fellow birdilovers.

Cheers GoKu

B)

Hello Goku and welcome to the family, so glad you landed on our site and we look forward to hearing more about you and Archie.

You certainly came to the right place for sharing wonderful grey experiences, we have lots of members with tales to tell and some of them will make you laugh your head off. Greys are amazing creatures and some of them are quite the characters as you will soon see.

We have lots of information here in our many threads so browse thru them and if you have any questions just ask, we welcome them and will do our best to answer them and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Archie you would like to share with us we would love to see him.