NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Meet Caesar

poodlenparrot

I didn't know he was coming home today, but I'm glad he did. We have been trying to get him here for a long time. This is Caesar my new addition to the family. He belonged to my cousin but she can't keep him anymore due to having to move because of divorce. She was very emotional about the situation but is glad that she will be able to see him any time she wants. She had a difficult time getting him out of her old house because her husband was just trying to make things harder so he does need a little TLC. I am not quarantining because my cousin has had him for over a year and he has been in great health the entire time. So far he and Sprite (my Quaker) could care less about each other lol. Here are a few pictures.

caesar.jpg

caesar1.jpg

caesar2.jpg

caesar3.jpg

lovemyGreys wrote:

Great pictures of Ceaser :) That's nice he is staying in the family & your cousin will be able to visit.Be sure to supervise your latest addition with your quaker ;)

Thanks. They are being supervised. They have both had their wings clipped because they will be living in the same room and they aren't allowed within touching distance of each other when they are out of their cages.

Thanks Melissa for sharing the pictures of Ceasar, he is a handsome Cag and and your cousin can come and visit with him any time she wants so it's not like she is really loosing him just not with her on a daily basis, thats wonderful that you could do that for her.