NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Saphira

We just got our new TAG home this last weekend. We Drove from Milwaukee area to Cincinnati to get her (because i felt more comfortable driving to get her then sending her on an airplane).

She had a few issues before getting to us. At one point just after being hatched she had a pulled neck muscle from being in the egg, she had to have a neck brace for a while :(

But she is home and very healthy now. She is so friendly to everyone. She loves to cuddle too. Saphira_email.JPG

Post edited by: Sallas, at: 2008/07/18 19:58<br><br>Post edited by: Sallas, at: 2008/07/18 19:59

Saphira_email.JPG

Hello Sallas and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and lovely Saphira, and what a lovely name.

She certainly is adorable even though she has had some problems, I'm glad to hear she is all well now and doing fine.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will do our best to find you some answers and help you in any way we can.

howdy neighbor!

i live between milw and chgo.

let me know if you need any good bird supply vendors. my favorite shop is jo's exotic birds in kenosha. good stuff reasonably priced and friendly helpful staff.

plus they are usually at local bird shows, i have visited their booth at the monthly bird show at south hills country club right off the I north of racine.

cute birdy!

-s