how much do cags typcally cost

jasperk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He a beautiful bird and it doesn't matter really what we pay for them they are priceless to us and we wouldn't give them up for anything. They are our adopted children and the only way they are going anywhere is if I die or I get to old to take care of myself or my birds. otherwise this is where they stay and God willing I will outlive them if not they will have wonderful homes with my daughters who they know and love.

My Mum has bought mine for me from a breeder that is downsizing.

She knows he breeder as she as two tiels from him

I know he his 2 1/2 years old and came complete with

everything :S

But as I have wanted one from a little girl its truly priceless to me forever !

Shoo!:whistle: u guys did pay alot!!!

i paid R1500.00 south african for one in sa

that i got from a breeder fully weaned!!Thats

107 pounds , and 214 us dollars.

For liefie i only paid 47.00pounds ,95 us dollars.

But geuss its because they are from here!!

Kind regards

Yvette

George was £250 at around 2 years old and never hand tame although a brilliant vocalist and Alfie was £680 silly tame and weaned. Still miss George:( despite having Alfie:woohoo: you cannot put a price on this kind of relationship

Steve

Before you buy your bird you need to buy its cage. Choosing the cage should take the same consideration it takes selecting a bird. This will be your Greys home- its safe place. It seems incomprehensible that someone would buy a tame Grey and not provide it with a cage. There are very important reasons why every should have a cage. It needs to literally know its place in the house, and know its cage is a refuge from danger to which it can return if it feels insecure. I have purchase Exotica for my birdies. You will get the best one in 400-500 Eur.

Post edited by: masterid, at: 2008/10/10 11:10<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/10/13 15:34

We bought our cage first and then contacted the breeder and I put a deposit down on my Cag and waited until he was 6 weeks old and then drove to the breeders house ( 4hrs away) and met her and her place and then Roscoe :) Since I finished handfeeding him because I have alot of expierence in handfeeding baby parrots I payed $650 and her weaned out price is $950.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...