NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Playstand

SweetFX

I wanted to share the playstand we just got delivered for our boy when he comes home.

I got it for $160 buxks and is made really nicely made.

I hope he likes it and not afraid of it since everything in our house will be new to him. I will be getting a boing to hang from it or put around it.

I need to re-arrange some things by it. But I have a few more weeks. Haveing RSD slows you down to a halt. So I have to be prepared any way I can.

Just had to share.

--Sweet tree3.jpg

Post edited by: SweetFX, at: 2008/07/17 07:24<br><br>Post edited by: SweetFX, at: 2008/07/18 05:08

tree3.jpg

He is to come home in 2 weeks. I am so nervous and extied at the same time.

Names I am thinking: Petey, Neeko, Lokie, Radar. We cant agree on a name.

It takes us so long to name our pets. Usually about a month. But I know he needs a name sooner than that.

I love you play stand good deal on it also. Your baby is a cutiepie Is it a he or a she or do you know. If you don't know what sex he/she is then you should pick a name that can be for either a girl or a boy. I really like her/him though very cute.

Pat

There are some cultures that do not name their child right away either. Seems weird to take your baby home nameless. Hehe, I met a couple with a nameless child. I would think they don't wait too long. :S Sorry a lil off topic.

Thanks All. I got the playstand off of Ebay. I was so happy cuz it seemed everywhere else online was so expensive. There is no where in NM to get a stand or even toys. In my heart I know he will love it. I am just amazed how well it is made.

You should see the cage all set up. My daughter put every toy in. I told her we need to take a lot of them out or he will be scared to go in. :laugh:

I feel so bad I did not get to see him this week. I own/run my own small retail store. We were really busy which is a good thing. We will hopefully get to see him tomorrow morning before they leave. I hope they will give me exact date to take him home. I am hoping the 31st.<br><br>Post edited by: SweetFX, at: 2008/07/19 04:39

It is a very nice stand one of the nicer ones ive seen. If your having trouble finding a name like i did, I went online and went to trabslating english to African language and we came up with Zuri which in swahili is gorgeous. So just an idea.

What a great playstand SweetFX! I bought a small playstand for Lacey and she hates it, I have her sit on it a few minutes each day hoping she gets used to it and will eventually enjoy it. I am having a foraging tree built for her also, and I'm expecting that will take some getting used to. Lacey just got home 3 weeks ago, the wait was agonizing! She's been a pure joy. Congratulations SweetFX on your new family member!:)