NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A little about me

Someone suggested me to introduce myself here in the welcome room which i should have done from begining but wasnt sure wether or not this forum is active i was memeber of www.fluffies.org its a forum for all kinds of parrots but its not that active forum right now.

Im very interested in parrots and in all animal in general.

I never had experience with parrots so it will be a new experience for me when i get the bird from the breeder even though im a little concerned of the noise-level of the bird and my husband but he told me he will be fine which i hope so.

At my parents we had many different kinds of pets like iguana, scorpion, fish, mouse, snake huge spider but none parrots.

i just moved to America from denmark i was living there for around 18 years but i like it here alot.

Zahra

Hello Zahra and welcome to the family, we are so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey.

In my opinion this forum is very active, we have new members joining every day and there are many posts and new threads started on a daily basis, one of the most active forums I have been a part of. Just start a new thread and see how quickly a response you get to it, we are a bunch of grey lovers who want to help others out with any problems they may be having.

You did have many different kinds of pets growing up, I had the usual dogs and cats but no parrots, just a couple of parakeets, it was late in life that I got interested in parrots but better late than never.

Maybe sometime you can tell us a little about your life in Denmark compared to life here in the USA, I have never been out of the USA but am planning a visit to the UK next year, can't wait.

For lots of useful information please read thru the many threads and if you have any questions just ask as we are willing if not able to find you some answers and we will help you in any way we can.

If you haven't already, if you would like to share some pictures of your grey we would love to see it.

Thank you all im enjoying very much my time here even though i dont have my parrot yet the breeder still havent contacted me but will give him a call some time,

Life in denmark is very good but if you are a nature-person which i think most of people in this forum are like me you will definetly like life more in USA specificly California, the weather is horrible in Denmark always boring raining wether even in summer time it can rain.

But Denmark is a wonderful country when it comes to taking care of its people anyone who have any problem wether mentally economicly socially etc you will find the government supporting you.

I enjoyed my life there a lot.

Im working on starting a new good life here even though i feel sometimes im starting from the 0 point i left everything there my family friends study and job etc. but im not giving up ;)

I like this forum because its really makes people think 10000 times before getting a new parrot friend because its a huge responsibility not like having a cat. its a serious website which i have much respect for.

Zahra