NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Parrot squawks on woman's affair

shanlung

Eek - silly woman to carry on in front of the bird! She really underestimated Ziggy!

But the poor bird - they could have worked on changing his speech to something else...hope he has found a loving new home!

Thats so funny, she should have used better judgment having a grey around for the shenigans, but if I had been the man I would have found a way to keep my bird, eventually he would have stopped saying the man's name or at least used it less frequently. I wouldn't give up my baby over something like that as I love her too much.

Thanks Shanlung for sharing that with us.;)

I got that part about the bird, I was just commenting on how it was mentioned that he deserved to loose both of them. I just thought it was funny how no matter who did who wrong he got the blame. I would have kept the bird and since he already knew her name I am sure I could have altered his phrases to something a bit more satisfactory. LOL just teasing but I am sure the thought would cross anyones mind who has been cheated on in a serious relationship. Did not mean to rock the boat too much just a jiggle.

Peace love and hair grease,

JC<br><br>Post edited by: Big_Squishy, at: 2008/06/12 15:43

You're right JC, the only thing he did wrong was get rid of his grey because it was saying that man's name, obviously he didn't really love that bird much or he would have found a way to make it work.:huh:

Sorry JC if it seems that us women here give the men a hard time but sometimes it is deserved and we are more than happy to give what we get.:whistle:

But you are welcome to rock my boat anytime:laugh: ;)

Way way way back when I was about 14, my friend's dad had this grey. With nothing better to do, I taught him an extremely colorful phrase. To our shock (my friend CM and me), he said that unmentionable phrase in my voice.

In those days, mischiefs were always taken care of by dads with cane , whippings and outright ban on further associations. Especially if his dad got back to hear that and gone on to complain to my dad.

Being terrified of retributions, me and my friend opened a bottle of Black Label Johnny Walker for that grey.

He was rather happy , and we were all happy , as that phrase got *hic* forgotten.

Dont tar and feather me folks.

That was a long long time ago and we did not know better.

Perhaps that guy should have either taken a tot of black label , or give a wee bit to Ziggy, and continue

to keep his CAG.

• 5 months later...

A friend of mine has an amazon that was saying all sorts of x rated things, and he blamed his wife and was about ready to divorce her. Then Booger (yeah thats his name, he is green and yellow) accused him of throwing someone in the river.... right about then he started believing his wife's explanation that little Booger had been repeating things from her day time soaps.

On another note, the guy should have kept his grey; his bird was only lookin out. It would have been good to know if future girlfriends were cheating as well...