NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I made a couple things for my birds

Tycos_mom

I made Tyco and my other birds a new playstand and swing

Tyco cannot keep her eyes off of it I know she wants to go check it out but she is just a wee bit nervous. I put the little birds on the swing and boy did Tyco get upset. she was trying as hard as she could to reach those little guys without actually going over and getting on the swing with them I put the new play stand underneith the swing so that the birds can get on the swing from the playstand. I know its not going to be long before Tyco trys it out she is sitting on he cage door and when its open she is only about a foot away from the swing. I can't wait for her to get on it and try it out. Any way heres some piics of my handy work.

HPIM1166-1.jpgHPIM1168.jpg

Chat_later_patricia-1.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/fergies_mom/HPIM1168Chat_later_patricia-1.jpg-1.jpg[/img]<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/06/04 03:05

You were absolutly right about that I looked over to see what she was doing and sure enough she was on the play stand and then up onto the swing she went what a brave girl she is I just finished it yesterday and she's playing on it today horahhh I so thrilled that she likes it

Chat_later_patricia-1.jpg

• 3 months later...

Yes those are baby toys clipped together and all I did was screw some eye hooks into the ends of the pvc and the put the baby rings through them it was so easy to make and my birds just love it. Tyco hangs upside down on it and flaps her wings like crazy. She can really get that swing swinging it so much fun to watch her. It takes a bit ti get the eye hook started into the Pvc so what I did was take a small nail and heat it up to red hot so that I could melt a small hole in the pvc It didn't have to be all the way through just enough to start the hook. The a little vet wrap or scisle rope and you've got yourself a swing. you can buy those baby rings package of 12 for a dollar at most dollar stores I even put some 2x2x3"blocks through some of the rings on the swing so if the birds felt like chewing while they where swinging they could.

My birds name is pronounced Tieko It's a boys name her previous owner call her ty for short when I got her I had her dna'd and it turn out she was a she not a he but she knew her name so I didn't change it. and because I kinda liked her name also<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/09/25 09:45