NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Let's name this baby grey!

Pchela

When I adopted Nikko, I decided her formal name would be Nikodemus James. But then "he" turned out to be a "she" :P.

I like Krycek. I had friend who named her cat Scully. Fox would be a cute name too! I wanted to adopt a greyhound named Fox, but someone beat me to him :(.

Have you ever seen the movie Kalifornia? If so, then you wouldn't want to go with Early (the scuzzy Brad Pitt character). I always think of it being said in the whiney voice of his girlfriend (Earrrrrrrlllllyy). Here's a pic of Early:

http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/mka010a.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe. I have seen Kalifornia. But maybe I could teach the grey to pick his toes with a fork? :sick:

I was thinking of a character named Jubal Early from the show Firefly, but you're right... Early was pretty gross!

Nicodemus is my husbands current favorite. But I don't know if it's a girl or boy so...

Oh my this is getting to complicated just give that poor bird a name all the names you have would be good names for your grey put them all in a hat pull one out and say there thas your name and stick to it. hey whatever works:woohoo: :P :laugh:

siobha9 wrote:

It looks like this might actually take 9 months after all. So long as he or she doesnt learn to say Hello Noname, Good girl Noname, Good boy:P

My favourite is STILL Siobhán :whistle: :cheer: !!

How is it pronounced and what does it mean?

I like Gandalf or Nikodemus- probably spelled that wrong, sorry! I don't think it really matters that much if it has a boy name or girl name- the bird won't care either way. I always think long and hard before naming my birds too. It took me awhile to think of Lyric's name but I like it because I think it works for a girl or a boy and I like that it is a musical name. I also like the name Sterling and Phoenix is nice too. I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect name in time.

siobha9 wrote:

Siobhán doesnt actually mean anything :(... its just an ancient Irish name... Well except perhaps gorgeous, super intelligent, really adorable, person on the grey forum???? :D :D

And all that, you are Siobha!! :-)

After reading Toni's pronunciation of your name. I must say it is nothing like I mentally pronounce it....

Sea-Ob-Ha :-)

So much for phonetics I learned from grade 1 up. B)

Do you say your name as Toni suggests? Enquiring minds must know!! :-)

Yes thats exactly how I pronounce it. Don't worry I have been called many things in my day, and I generally answer to all of them. Have lived in France and in America for a while you can imagine the various pronunciations I get thrown at me:unsure:

Shivawn!

Hey! I found a website that has a meaning for your name Siobhan! It means Praise according to the site.

Another one I saw says it means God is Gracious. Hmmm...<br><br>Post edited by: Pchela, at: 2008/06/16 23:55