NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Dream Family Member

lovemyGreys

I'd like you to meet me new baby,Millie :) for those of you who know me well, you will know it has been my dream to own a macaw.I am now a very proud & happy mum to 12 week old millie.If i am not around as much as usual over the next few days you will know why ;)

DSC01394.jpg

024.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know that dream of yours and no one is more proud of you for finally realizing that dream than me. You have wanted this for a long time and you have had moments that you thought it would never happen but good things come to those who wait, even ones who don't have much patience for waiting.

She is a lovely girl Tracy and one that I can't wait to meet when I finally get to visit with you hopefully next year at the latest.

Millie doesn't know how lucky she is yet but give her time and she will be as enthralled with you as much as you are with her, thanks Tracy for sharing her with us, what a beauty she is:) ;):P

Oh she is just incredibly beautiful thankyou for sharing I love Macaws but I could never afford on the only way I could possibly have one is if someone needed to rehome one my favorite is the scarlet macaws or the hyicinth and both are way up there in price mind you I wouldn't turn down any Macaw if it needed a home

Animation1.gif

Well Congratulations Tracy!!!

That is a lovely B&G Macaw.

I am so happy for you and your dream having come true!!

You are granted extra time to bond and nurture your new baby. But, it comes with a very high price..........

TONS OF PHOTOS and VIDEOS POSTED DAILY!!!! :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...