NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tui

Jane08

I was just on you tube and saw that Tui has gone missing. Beware very sad video, will make you cry.

I just wanted to say to Tui's dad how sorry I am that she has gone. We have all had inspiration from watching the things you accomplished with Tui and hope that she comes home safe.

I also come from New Zeland and live overseas with our 2 greys and I know the commitment in the fact that you can never go back to New Zealand to live while you have parrots.

Don't give up looking for her.

OMG Andrew!! If you happen to login and see this thread, please know I feel your pain and my heart is ripped out for you and Tui. My wife, I and Dayo (our Grey) loved watching the Tui Dance, come on Dance video.

I am praying that Tui will show up somewhere, somehow and you will be reunited.

Words can not express my sorrow for you and Tui.

It also carries a very sober, but real warning for those even "Thinking" about free flighting their Grey or any other Parrot for that matter.

It obviously took a lot for Andrew to share his loss on video no less for all to see.

Thank you Andrew for doing that. I know it was not easy.

omg how sad :( iv'e been watching these fantastic videos for ages and thought what a wonderful relationship they had together,andrew did amazing things with tui she was truly the most amazing grey iv'e seen, i send andrew all my prayers and hope that she comes home safe, and just never give up looking x

I echo all that was said above. It's hard to know what to say about something like this. I got all choked up reading this and watching the video. I have pointed so many people to watch the Tui videos and everyone is so impressed. We should all pray for Andrew and Tui to be reunited soon.