NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everyone

Hello everyone.

My name is Richard and I live in mobile Alabama and have just gotten a new Blue Parakeet (which is why i'm here)

I'm 26 years old and take care of my Nephew during the day while my sister is at work and go to school of the evenings. This is my first bird so I'm trying to gather as much information as possible on raising and caring for my new family member (Nuriko). I'll be posting pictures of him soon.

Hello Richard and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new keet, Nuriko.

That is an interesting name you have there for your bird, does it have a special meaning?

So this is your first bird, well do not be surprised if it turns out it is not your last one, most of us here have more than one bird and most are of different species. I have a sun conure along with a Cag.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information but most of what you will need will be found in the other birds room since the others deal mostly with the greys. Do ask questions if you have any as you have already and we will do our best to get some answers and help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of your keet whenever you feel like sharing them.:)

just took some pictures (mostly of his back since I just got him yesterday and couldn't get him to turn around) The name Nuriko is from a favorite Anime Series of mine and it seemed kind of "exotic" so I thought it fit.

And here are the first pictures of Nurkio.

Post edited by: Not2bmartyred, at: 2008/05/17 18:23<br><br>Post edited by: Not2bmartyred, at: 2008/05/17 18:29

Nuriko.jpg

Nuriko.jpg

• 2 months later...