NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MEET TUKI!!!!!

MommaFawkes

LOL! Well I went to a bird fair...I knew I was getting some birds from friends for free. I got a new pair of lovebirds, 2 button quail babies (TINY!), a baby budgie, and 3 cockatiels...I picked out a breeding pair of them and then the person just gave us a normal grey one too.On all of those smaller birds I only spent $45, Tuki was very unexpected! We have been looking for a Blue and gold but we were saving up for one yet. Well she has 2 slight handicaps and the lady was looking for a good home for her. We got her for $600 because she has a slightly crooked beak and is missing the tip of one toe. She is only 3 and 1/2 months old and in my eyes shes perfect!! She is super sweet and I would not trade her for one without those little "handicaps"!! She is Shane and my 3rd anniversery present to eachother (our anniversery is today :)) So it sounds like a ton of new fids but they kind of just came in pairs, and YAY for new breeders!! Ill take pics in a bit and post them!

I can see she has a slight sissior beak can she eat alright on her own or does she need help she is very sweet my friend has a cockatoo with a sissor beak and that bird is amazing she can even crack big nut on her own her bird si almost 30 yrs old now but because she has been like that since she was very young she doesn't know any difference so she has no problems is tukki the same way Pat