NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new toys

Tycos_mom

I went to the dollar store yesterday and bought 17.00 worthof toys for my birds each toy cost 1.00 so I got quite a few toys. Any way there is this one toy that all my birds just loved even my Grey went over to it and played with it for at least 15 minates. I'm sure they will have it destroyed in no time but it was only 1.00 so who cares this is the toy that all the birds went gaga over the duck in the center is a rattle and the rings are a medium hard plastic Pat

anewtoy.jpg

Aw that is cute... a parrot playing with a duck! :laugh:

I buy baby toys for my greys too because parrot toys are just so expensive. And it doesnt matter whether they are parrot or baby toys, they destroy them anyway!!

Right on, they could care less about what they cost so why spend big bucks on something they will destroy in no time at all.

They probably like the multi colors of that particular toy with the duck in the middle and it won't be so easily destroyed either.:laugh:

That is great to hear, and such an added bonus for only a dollar. I am going to have to check out our dollar store. I plan on using baby toys for Ace when we get him. I have a two year old and a 8 month old which Im already putting their toys aside in a "bird box" instead of donating them this time around :) I hope my grey enjoys some of them as much as your bird does the ducky toy :P