NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everybody!

Hi,

I'm Melisa. I have a daughter and husband, 2 cats and one new Senegal Parrot named Hoban Washburne. I joined here because I am actively looking for a Grey to come live with us and am debating between a baby or adult and a Timneh or Congo. I'm hoping that as I start meeting them one will just grab my heart. More likely, I'll fall for the first one I see!

This bird obsession started pretty recently. My daughter wanted a budgie so I started researching birds. Now she could care less about them and I have started what will be a lifelong obsession! I love my Senegal (who has lived with us for 2 weeks now) and I have my heart set on a Grey. After that, perhaps a mini Macaw! (see, I'm totally hooked) Anyway, thanks for the warm welcomes I've already received. I think I'll like it here!

Hello Melisa and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this grey you want to get.

So your daughter got you caught up in the bird obsession, my son was responsible for mine and it started with a pair of finches, and then a sun conure and finally my Cag, Josey who will be 2 years old next month. See you can catch MBS very easily.:)

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have, we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.:)

BTW, I know you are going to love it here.B)