NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Stephen King is BACK!

Laurie

Forgive me if the is old news to some of you, but I recently picked up two of Stephen King's latest books: "Blaze" and "Duma Key."

I finished "Blaze" and it was awesome! He writes a note at the beginning how he didn't like it or didn't quite know what to do with it when he first wrote it, so it's been sitting in a trunk somewhere since the 70's. I am SO glad he got it out of the trunk - it is that good.

I'm maybe 1/4 or 1/3 through "Duma Key" and it is really good, too.

If you're a fan and you haven't read these yet, stop what you're doing and run (don't walk) to the bookstore!

I am just tickled pink to have something really good to read again!

Thanks for the news, Laurie. I've been a Steven King fan for years and used to be waiting at the bookstore the moment a new one came out. Then he did the Dark Tower series and I couldn't get interested in it so I sort of lost track of what he was up to. I think I have all his non Dark-Tower books (except these last two), but may have missed one or two over the past few years. I think the last one I read was Cell.

I too am an avid fan of Stephen King, but I haven't read many books lately so the last few of his I haven't read, just don't read like I used to, but I am intrigued by these latest ones and I may have to break down and get my hands on them and have a go at them.:P