NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ok.. Fess up!

Nychsa

I know I'm not the only one out there dancing around with the parrots! We had a FABULOUS Dance this morning (and yes, my partner is wondering if I should be committed!).

My conure Jiggy does the Jiggy dance - he bobs his head up and down when you dance with him. My grand daughter tuaght both Jiggy and Bella the "Tootie tah" where both Jiggy and Bella bob up and down to that tune.

Just now Bella took it one step further - I did the Tootie Tah with her and "flapped my wings": Bella looked at me carefully and then after I was done she did it too!!!!!! :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo: :lol: !!! I was so delighted I praised the daylights out of her, so she did it a few more times! So my partner says to me "I hope you realize you work in very sensitive positions and if this gets out that you dance around in the morning with your birds, you may end up getting committed!" :lol:

So, I KNOW I'm not the only one out there dancing with the birds! Come on all you bird dancers! Do share your two step stories!

By the way the birds are SO spun up now the chattering and chirping and of course Bella's non-stop commentary are absolutely defening (I'm wondering how my dog's ears are handling this :woohoo:

LOL Terri, that's a great mental picture and sounds like a blast!! :-)

I do dancing for Dayo and Jake and have for 4 months...they look at me like I've gone Mad :S ..that or their just jealous they can't dance like that :P I've done Rock, Rap, Soul, Country etc. to see if maybe it's a certain type of music or rhythm they are waiting for, but so far, no luck.

But, I keep on keepin on. Sooner or later they will pick it up....I hope. :-)

LOL Nychsa! I am still waiting on my dance stories! I clean with the music on all the time and dance all over lol. But she has yet to join me:(

I love the little names you have for your dances! That is just great they are all joining in! Thanks for sharing and I'll be back whenever mine decides to join lol.

Ah ha ha Dan! See, I knew I wasn't the only closet bird-dancer around here! It's just too tempting to horse around with them like that. Thanks for sharing! I'll see about doing some different tunes with them too.

Well, Bella is done with breakfast and is climbing up lamps again to attack the shades so I better get her in the shower and cool her jets a bit. Ah ha ha!! Just as I wrote this she tried to make off with a coaster and it was too big for her so she and the coaster went for a dive - now she's sitting here complaining and mumbling something. What a clown! :woohoo:

Nychsa wrote:

Just as I wrote this she tried to make off with a coaster and it was too big for her so she and the coaster went for a dive - now she's sitting here complaining and mumbling something. What a clown! :woohoo:

LOL - I could just picture that, pick up Coaster - Take Off - Uh Oh, too heavy...... in a nose dive....this is gonna hurt!! :S She needs to learn to let it go..... :P :side: :silly:

I dance w/Alacazar. I twirl w/him on my shoulder he loves it...I bop my head to him he looks at me too as if I was crazy...He loved when my son played Johnny Cashes Ring Of Fire song.He squaked and got all excited. My son moved so I think Alcazar misses it. I love dacing w/him though...

Yeay Toni and Tiffani! We should get our own dance club started :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Videos! I need to nag my son about this video situation - he either needs to buy it or not be offended if I buy one :pinch:

danmcq wrote:

Nychsa wrote:
Just as I wrote this she tried to make off with a coaster and it was too big for her so she and the coaster went for a dive - now she's sitting here complaining and mumbling something. What a clown! :woohoo:

LOL - I could just picture that, pick up Coaster - Take Off - Uh Oh, too heavy...... in a nose dive....this is gonna hurt!! :S She needs to learn to let it go..... :P :side: :silly:

:laugh: Dan that's exactly what it looked like! Letting go though?? oh no, not her Ladyship! If she has something she's going to fight you for it!:evil:

I'm jealous! So far, Klaus seems not to care if there's music on or not. And when I dance while he's on my shoulder he seems to prefer I didn't.

Maybe he just needs to hear the right song! We listen to mainly alternative, rock & sometimes disco.

Laurie wrote:

I'm jealous! So far, Klaus seems not to care if there's music on or not. And when I dance while he's on my shoulder he seems to prefer I didn't.

Maybe he just needs to hear the right song! We listen to mainly alternative, rock & sometimes disco.

awww Laurie, you know some guys just don't like to dance! Maybe he's the sultry romantic kind??? :woohoo:

spookyhurst wrote:

I've tried various songs with Nikko, and she seems to prefer hip hop...especially songs with lots of nasty words in them :ohmy:. She also has a thing for Led Zeppelin.

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the laugh this morning Spooky! I couldn't help getting this image of Nikko with a gold chain around her neck bouncing up and down to hip-hop!