Just for men!

nevjoe

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmao! So far it looks like a thread for Judy and Joe lol JJ's thread! lol! You go Joe! I am all for woman, but I hope you can pull some of the men in and have them stand up too lol. Sorry you feel left out lol. We try to keep you updated but you just don't want to know those things remember? lol.

LOL Joe! You poor guy! Did some woman make you feel unwanted? Well we want ya! I used to be one of those woman lol, but now that I have the mom body I don't strut my stuff anymore lmao! I will leave you alone though in your little room! To play by yourself! lol

No Ronda he is not complaining, he loves being surrounded by women, that is one thing I do know about Joe and he likes nothing better than to go to a gym, if he in fact really does, and gaze at all the women in their leotards while they do their exercises.

He's one of these old fashioned guys that thinks women belong in the home barefoot and pregnant and obey their master's every command and you don't find women like that anymore, we wised up and don't take that crap anymore.