NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

stains on the wall

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

i know i havent commented much, but i am reading through everything i promise. i'm also catching up on questions LOL

anyway... anyone got any tips for getting food splatter staines off the walls?

i live in a rented house and the landlady was very nice about me getting brian, but i dont think she'll be very pleased with the mess on the wall by his cage.

she'd due to come for a visit soon and i dardn't do anything because i dont want to ruin the paint. the walls are just basic underlay plain wallpaper, then painted with matt paint.

if i have to i will repaint the walls but i was hoping it wouldnt come to that LOL

help... if you can

I have the dull flat paint and also live in a rented house...now I have like a million birds;) and my walls get VERY dirty!!! I just use vinegar water and wipe it lightly, it doesnt really mess up the paint either. The other thing I use is those Magic erasers from MR.CLEAN...oh man those things are amazing!!! They take EVERYTHING off the walls...the even take scuffs off shoes!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! They have been my lifesaver here!!!:silly:

Well if its really bad, you would put some like plastic mat or sort of safe glass up on the wall, and nail it where ever the bird is the most.

As for cleaning it off, i know magic easers does pretty good job with almost anything, then just soapy water sometimes might work.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest briansmum

thanks for the tips.. i'll look out for those magic erasers, i have seen them before.

i thought about getting the perspexk but brians cage is sooo big and he throws stuff so far i'd pretty much have to cover the entire wall :P