NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! What sex is Elmo?

BMustee

Connie gave me the idea to have a poll on what sex Elmo is on the thread that head shape and feather colors were discussed as sexing Techniques. I'm taking him into my work today to get DNA sexed and I figured I would have a little fun while I was at it.

As a refreasher, I got to see Elmo's parents and he looks like his father. His mother is a big, huge, dark Camaroon grey...his father is tiny in comparison and is very light in color.

Below are some pictures of Elmo that show his head and colors the best. Take a look at them and then cast your ballots!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!---> http://poll.pollcode.com/AAoD

1-16009.jpg

1-16015.jpg

Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2008/02/20 17:05

Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2008/02/20 17:40

Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2008/03/01 04:50<br><br>Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2008/03/01 05:05

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ether way I will still say "who's a good boy" to him, but if the rumers are true and females don't switch people as often then I really wouldn't mind if he was really a she.

And yes, thats a Harley sticker. My dad has 3 of them and one Honda from the 70's...that one was his first bike from when he was my age.

I took him up this evening and had it done. He was a little upset with me but after I took him up to 7-11 and gave him a new ducky toy he got over it. He's chating away right now on his tree stand. ZooLab should fax over the results in about a week. I wish it was next day!