NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Packing Peanuts

Talon

I just received an order I had placed with Dr. Fosters & Smith today. It came in the usual shipping box with packing peanuts. There was a small note inside the box. The packing peanuts were made from starch. They looked exactly like the white Styrofoam peanuts used all the time for shipping, but they were 100% biodegradable. When you put the peanuts under water, they dissolved. My kids had a blast with them! What a wonderful product to use! :cheer:

I just received an order from them last week and it didn't have any packing peanuts made from starch in it, it had the air filled bags, hopefully next order will have them. That is a really neat idea that they dissolve in water, the regular styrofoam ones take many many many years to break down in the landfill.:)

I use the bubble wrap for the daycare kids. They love stepping on them. Especially when its the big bubble kind. Little bubbles help w/ their fine motor control.When they squeeze w/ their fingers. Everytime I get a package they ask to play w/ the bubble wrap.Supervised of course.