NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tinkerbell -love of a flying CAG in Taiwan

shanlung

Those pets sure no how to get back at you don't they I can just picture you walking the neighbourhood in the hot sun calling and that cat sitting back hiding and watching you and laughing to himself sayin g look at him out I'll show him what its like not come when being called.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tycosmum,

When I saw Dommie that day, I had this insane urge to wring his neck as I was sure he saw me calling that afternoon from a shady nook but refused to reply letting me sweat it out where mad dogs and Englishmen did not care to roam.

Here is the latest

That recovering IRN // Riam not so cooperative on her take-offs

http://shanlung.livejournal.com/99897.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Shanlung for sharing your swimming with the dolphins, okay well, swimming in the dolphin poo with us!!!:ohmy: :laugh: The water was so crystal clear. So very beautiful. I went snorkeling while in Thailand a few years back. I will never forget the beauty of the waters there. Thanks for sharing this adventure with us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im so glad to hear there was a happy ending to the story thank goodness. I would just love to free fly my birds like you do but its just to scary the thought of loseing them would woul just kill me. I also have a large Macaw as well as my 2 Cag and to see him in full flight would be awesome indeed.

• 2 weeks later...