NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

favorite toy...?

LoopinaLoop

toy. 1. It hangs anywhere in or on the cage. 2. Its `rubbery` but tough, therefore great for chewing. 3. It makes a great noise if she picks it up and throws it down (for her not us):) 4. It has two heart shaped rings which do not come off...no matter how hard she tries. and finally 5. There is a hole in one end to stuff treats, fruit veg and she can spend more time digging it out, eating it, throwing it around... Parrot Heaven. This toy has been on her cage since she was 12 weeks and she is now 14months old and she has NEVER got bored with it yet. If I try to take it off she will pull it back off me. She also likes the pyramid toy, but only if there are food, treats or toys in it. She plays with the kong toy regardless. Erica

69 lace on the internet who sels these Bird Kong toys? In Denmark we dont have

1f80 who sel toys for parrots. them there. If all else fails I could buy one over here in UK and send it to you .

Guest echthros

I don`t know any website where you can buy bird kongs, but as far as I have been told at my local pet shop, the dog kongs are just as good (if anyone disagrees, please correct me). I have got dog kongs for my grey a few times, and he too likes to throw them around, chew them to crumbles, or try dissolving/softening them in his drinking bowl (when it works with bread and bisquits, it ought to work with nuts, toys and other hard objects too, he seems to think). Lately I got a bird kong for him, with a plastic clip to attach it to the bars of his cage, and some loose plastic loops around it, and it has taken him about a month to take the thing apart. Quite a long time for his standards. Anyway - I am Danish too, and I just wanted to tell you that I got this bird kong at a pet shop in Aarhus (in Frederiks Gaagade), so you might be able to get kongs there, if you happen to come to Aarhus.

LLC (who has lurked in this forum for a couple of years, learnt a lot from it, and who, by the way, is owned by a 20-year-old CAG)