NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Where can I buy that cage from?

AiSell

Hello! I have four finches and I am going to have 9 more. A friend of mine is going to give them to me because he is leaving the city and there is no one who can leave them to. The cage that I have is enough for my 4 babies but considering the coming 9 they are going to be 13 totally. So I plan to buy a new cage, bigger than what I have, to provide enough room for all birds. I am double minded between these two cages and I would like to give me an advice. Which one do you think is gonna be more comfortable and providing more space for executing flights for my babies? http://www.birdscomfort.com/flight_bird_cage.html or http://www.birdscomfort.com/parrot_aviary_cage.html

Thank you in advance!

I breed finches and I keep mine in cages just like the first one. I have two of them because finches are very unhappy when over crowded, and they are over crowded before they look over crowded to us. I have 10 all together…owls, stars and gouldians. One cage has the set of Owls, and one set of Stars and one set of Gouldians. The other cage has just the one pair of Gouldians and one set of Stars.

The second cage looks nice, but round cages are not the best for finches unless they are something like the big round outdoor aviaries that are like, 8 feet by 8 feet.

Also, you said you would have 13 all together…get one more to make 14. The odd bird out would probably be picked on and plucked to death.

Yes, the second one looks better, but looks should never be the top factor in buying a cage...it should really be "this cage would be the best functional cage for my birds, and it don't look too bad ether." not "This cage looks great, and it'll probably be alright for my birds."