NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Talon Returns to Forum

judygram

Top breaking headlines, Penny aka Talon, returns to her beloved forum tonight after an absence of several weeks due to a major move into a newer house with 3 of her kids. She has been sad during this time because she missed the members here and she is going thru a rough time in her life right now.

Now I know all of you have missed her as well, maybe not as much as I have since she is one of my dearest friends and I love her to death, but I know you want to wish her well and welcome her back with open arms.

I have stayed in touch with her thru all this and she is an amazing woman and an excellent admin and she does an outstanding job here for us on this forum. So welcome her back with your responses please.:)

What Great News!!!

Welcome back Penny, you have been greatly missed during your move and unconnectedness. Your presence, wit, humor and just good friendship has been missed.

It is always a loss even when a family member is gone for a short while. It seems like a long time, though it wasn't, but that's how families are. :-)

So Welcome back PennY!!!!!!

Fireworks-05-june.gifFireworks-07-june.gifFireworks-03-june.gifFireworks-06-june.gif<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/01/11 19:59

I am so glad you are back Penny!!! I have missed you so much!!! I bet you are sooo happy to have the move done and behind you!!

It just hasn't been the same around here without you. I enjoy our conversations and your posts so much ;) ;) ;) ;) You are a great friend and I am so happy you are back :) :) :) :)

OMG It's Penny. JMJ she is finally back. Some real Admin she is. Where the heck have you gone? This place has gone to the birds since you have taken a holiday.(MOVE). Need a few OMG's. Your BUTT better keep warm in a chair while getting this place back on track. Don't tell, but some members have been getting out of hand, but I'm not a snich. While the pussy is gone the rats will play.

If you need to know anything just ask the Judge (Judy)

I never thought I would miss a chick when it comes to typing. Just think, how many words I had to type for YOU.

PM your address and leave the bedroom window cracked.

Joe

Hi Everyone!

I am so happy to finally be back! :cheer: I have missed everyone so much. :( Although life has been busy and hectic for me, I have been in touch daily with Judygram and keeping up posts via my Blackberry. (THANK GOD FOR TECHNOLOGY) I was without internet in my new home for almost 2 weeks, I thought my kids were going to die from withdrawals. :laugh: :laugh:

But we are up and running now, getting settled in, and loving our new home.

Talon has taken the move very well. She had no problems adjusting, other than not wanting to go to bed the first few nights. She still has an unsettled schedule, up late, up early, spending more time in her cage than she is used to. But she doesn't seem to mind at all. In fact, she seems quite happy here. We have cathedral ceilings, and more of an open floor plan, so she really seems to like to hear her voice echo when she speaks! She is talking a lot to herself. So I am very happy in how well she is doing.

Judy,

You are a wonderful friend. You have been here for me through all my ups and downs, my complaints, my

hopes and dreams. You truly are the kind of friend that leaves footprints on my heart, and you always will be. That invitation for you is always open, I expect you to use it.

Thank you for starting this thread, and making me feel loved and wanted here. We all need to feel that every once and a while. I'm glad I have you in my family to support me. Your the best!

Love ya,

Penny

Tracy,

Thank you for your kind words. It made me feel so good to know I was missed. You are a very nice person, and I am honored to call you my friend. I hope to talk to you soon on the phone. Still working on that conference call. :S

Dan,

Thanks for the wonderful words. I love how you always take the time to make me and everyone here feel so special! :kiss: I will have to get typing and give you something to research. Seems things are slow for you in that department lately. :P You have always been a good friend to me, and it means a lot to me.

You bring so much to this forum. Thanks for holding the fort down while I was gone. You're a sweetheart!

Luv ya,

Penny

Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to wish me well! I hope to stay put, if I don't I think the others will send a posse' out looking for me.......:laugh:

Makena,

Thank you for you upbeat attitude. It sure has helped me through these last few weeks. I remember your words well! ;) I feel very blessed to have you as one of my dearest friends. As I have said before, you are wise beyond your years. You are an amazing woman, and thank you for being here for me when I have needed it.

Luv ya girl!

Penny

Tari,

Thank you for welcoming me back. Our birdies and pets have done very well with the changes. In fact, they all seem much happier!

Talonsis,

Your cute! :P You have been the shining light these past few weeks. I know things have been difficult for you. But you really rose above and beyond with all you have done to help me, and help with the animals and your brothers. I am soooo lucky to have you as my daughter. You are an amazing young woman, I have seen such strength in you during this time. I am so proud to call you my daughter and friend. I love you Melissa.

Mom

And by the way, you have been missed here just as much, and I want to say, "WELCOME BACK" :kiss:

Joe,

What can I say........that window has been cracked, but I don't have a ladder! :laugh: :laugh:

I have missed our chats in the IM box, but I see that Judy has been keeping you busy!:P I have missed your wit, and humor, and I am glad to see that you have been practicing up on your typing skills. I expect many new posts from you now that you are no longer 2 fingers! I missed you.

Luv,

Penny

FairY,

That was a beautiful song. It was perfect, and just what I needed to hear. And I imagine that you understand exactly how I am feeling. I hope all goes well with you. Know that I am here for you and you have my support. Pm me anytime.

Luv,

Penny<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/01/14 06:25

WELCOME BACK PENNY!!! B) We certainly missed you here and appreciate your contributions "remotely" from your BB over the past few weeks :) I certainly hope you are adjusting to the changes of late and wish you and your family all the best as you enter this new phase. Sorry for not adding to this post sooner, I was out of town the last week! :P Look forward to "hearing" from you more around here as we go forward!

Thank you Mark. :) We are adjusting to the changes, and are quite happy! Still trying to get on some sort of schedule in between unpacking and looking for things. :S

I will be here regularly again. B)

I missed you as well. Thank you for being such a good listener when I needed one. :unsure:

Luv u,

Penny

Hi Talon!!!

It's wonderful to have you back and also in knowing that you are Ok, even though still getting settled in and beginning a new life path.

It's your new path to adventure and to blaze the trail yourself in the direction you wish to go. Just make sure we are a BIG part of it !! :-)

You were greatly missed!!!