NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Boys

lovemyGreys

Thought id share my years journey with you. If you dont already know Alfie & Freddie are my little boys who are brothers.

Their 1st birthday is coming up ! Alfie is 1 on the 5th of January & Freddie on the 7th of January.

The boys are my life & i never expected to experience so much love with them & as some of you may know i got invovled with rescue & have added two more greys to my flock :)

Happy birthday boys {Love-0002012D} both so much xxx

Lilo___Stitch_babies_20.jpg

babies_14.jpg

Alfie___Freddie_22.jpg

Alfie___Freddie_030307_003.jpg

AlfieFreddie022.jpg

And my little monkeys today 1/1/08

DSC00959.jpg

Thanks so much Tracy for sharing this with us, and I just love the last pic of them doing the same thing together, did you plan that!!!!!

I just love this chronological set of pictures of the boys, the changes are so apparent from the fuzzy little babies to fully fledged greys and your love of them shows. It's written all over your face in that one picture of you holding them.:kiss:

OH Tracy, you are so blessed. Those guys don't know how great thay have it with you. You're a wongerful person and I'm so happy for you. Thanks for the photos, and always know we love you here at the forum.

Love Joe

verjaardag5.gifAlfie<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2008/01/05 16:12

Tracy: Happy Birthday from Alaska: What a great day today and a wonderful year to reflect on. Great pictures, I know as I did everyone whos sees them is going Ahhhhh! If you think you're a pest then I must be a pain in the butt. lol! This is the reason we are all here. We are drawn together by our love for our greys and are excited to share this love with the others. Keep posting.

Bruce & Mazy