NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It is with great sadness

KevinD

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that after almost 20 Years of service through the names we have been thourgh " virtualbinge and others" I have to announce that I can no longer sustain the loss of clients.
The economy is just bad,  That being said, im going to keep the seedbox/Plex open, and run a very small spot for melted, the binge and this place

I did outlast them all. We started as a, well I outlasted them all.

I can not let this place with all it's knowledge dissappear, im going to carry it over to a small spot, but because of the way the original guy set this up under greyforums.net, I can not host it under my wing in a small non costly spot.

So I am going to transfer site information and this forum to greyforums.org.

It will be atleast 30 days.

Again Im sorry, the nameservers are locked in, and the guy that owns the domain name is well he wants to keep it.

You can find this site at greyforums.org after the convertion.

I can't let all these years of info go.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Thank you Kevin for everything you have done for us. You have put your heart & soul into keeping us here as a family.  We will continue on with greyforums.org.  I know I speak for so many..you did your best & are very appreciated ..but as with most things, times change..not always for the better...just different....it's sad for our generation to see any loss of info. but we all have it in our hearts & minds.

• Like 2