NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Im going to kill and eat my grey

KevinD

Ive been training her a little, and Sukie has picked up on it. If Kasey wanders in front of the cage and barks, Sukies says "QUIET" and "Sit" and "Shake" to which Kasey does, and then looks at him like "Where is my treat?" I did what you said.

Now when Sukei issues a command, Kasey will look at him and give him the stink eye....... No treat? You get the stink eye LOL

• Like 1

I love that Sukei is helping to train Kasey!
Alfie used to yell at our dog, Ben, all the time- but Ben knew better and just ignored him!

Alfie now has two cats to yell at- he tells them 'off' and 'out' and 'no' but they don't listen to him either. Doesn't stop him from trying though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neoow said:

Alfie now has two cats to yell at- he tells them 'off' and 'out' and 'no' but they don't listen to him either. Doesn't stop him from trying though!

Have you ever seen 'Cairo the Grey' on youtube?   If not, you really need to go check out some of his videos.   He has several where he tells off the cat.    Warning though, he has a foul mouth as he was homed in a drug house before coming to the lady he currently resides with.   One of the best talking Greys I've seen video of.

Cairo the Grey youtube channel

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SRSeedBurners said:

Have you ever seen 'Cairo the Grey' on youtube?   If not, you really need to go check out some of his videos.   He has several where he tells off the cat.    Warning though, he has a foul mouth as he was homed in a drug house before coming to the lady he currently resides with.   One of the best talking Greys I've seen video of.

Cairo the Grey youtube channel

I haven't, but will check it out!

• Like 1