NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dorian vs the carpet

Acappella

It doesn't play for me- just says it can't find the file.

Not sure of the best way to upload videos to the forum. An alternate option is to upload to youtube (unlisted if you don't want it to appear in searches etc) and then post the link here.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Time has passed, and he now walks around the place like he owns it, carpet be damned.  He has a weird obsession with getting into the bathroom, and I often find myself racing him to close the door while he's making a run for it.  Keeping me on my toes lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@AcappellaWatched this video several times!  I love how greys can be so cautious with anything new!  You have a real sweetie there!  :)

(edited to add:  Just noticed upon re-watch what big steps Dorian takes - esp near end of video!!!!  I bet he's a bit difficult to catch when he's free and on the run!!!!)

Edited by LNCAG
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LNCAG said:

@Acappella

(edited to add:  Just noticed upon re-watch what big steps Dorian takes - esp near end of video!!!!  I bet he's a bit difficult to catch when he's free and on the run!!!!)

A bigger concern than trying to catch him is trying to out run him when he's in a mood and chasing my feet to take a bite lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Human toes are peanuts, I suppose!  They do like to go for the feet/toes!

Thankfully my grey isn't quite so fast, though!  My grey walks almost pigeon-toed, but thankfully not quite tripping himself.  Anyway, mine's not as fast as your greys!

• Like 2

Alfie is terrible with toes/feet too. I have to keep them well out of his way.

He doesn't really spend much time on the floor so when he does go on it he doesn't run around, he takes slow deliberate steps and takes everything in. Only time I see him running is when he's on his shelf and he's attacking his foot toys.

• Like 2

HRH can also be pretty fleetfooted !  She does love toes, but doesn't bite mine. We play "get those toesies," where I hold my foot up and she come running and then I try to grab her beak with my toes. She loves it, crazy girl ! HOWEVER....she hates it when I try to put socks on in front of her. That is when she will move light lightening and try to nip at my foot. She's like a birdie F1 car at that point! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1