NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It's a sad day today

Tari

But it is time to put my Kiwi (peke-a-poo) to sleep. Going today at 3pm. I have put it off as long as I can.

She is over 15 years old and stoped eating yesterday and now she won't stand up. She had a nice long life was spoiled and well loved.

I'm so sorry to hear that. We went through that about a year ago with one of our dogs. Very difficult. Try to take comfort in the life you provided for another being on this earth and you're allowing her to go as painlessly and peacefully as possible.

Best to you,

Lisa

Tari,

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. These are the worst parts of being a pet owner but we know this going in. They are part of our family, our lives and add so much. Take strength in all the good times you shared together and comfort knowing that this difficult decision is appreciated by your loved one.

All the best,

Mark

Tari,

Sorry to here this bad news. I have been there myself. I just breaks your heart. Pets become one of the family and when its time to put them down you loose a piece of your heart. Im sure you gave the little one a great life and now she is in a better place. Again I sorry for your loss.

Tari,

You have Kim and My condolences.

These precious pets fill our lives with such joy, unconditional love and truly become one of our family. It is always sad and heartbreaking when their much shorter lives than ours comes to an end.

Best wishes to you dear.

Thank you everyone. Your all so kind. I have been giving the rest of my dogs extra attention but it strange to walk around the house without her under foot. She was the only one that would not move when I did. She use to move out of the way but the last year or so moving out the they took to long and I was always having to step over her or get tripped by her.

It is also strange when you have a house full of dogs (still have five in the house 4 Chihuahuas and one Pekingese) that one dog can make the place seem so empty.

I miss her so very much.

I think I waited to long. She could not get up anymore that morning and was still not getting up when I got in from work. She ate some from my hand but it was work and she lifted her head a couple times. But it was no use her liver had finally failed her. She had liver problems since she was four and was never suppose to live as long as she did.

I am so grateful for the time I had but still wish I had a few more months.