NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hard to beleve

Ray P

On Aug 1 of this year it will be 9 years that I have been a member of this awesome forum.

We have been through good times and bad timer and there have been  many changes over the years as we have evolved and always became a better place to come for knowledge and support when it comes to our feathered companions.

Many have come and gone, but the corner stones of membership have stayed to pass on the best information possible to members in need.

It's good to see new members that step  up and take part and share their knowledge when t comes to the operation of this forum or a members need when it comes to their Grey.

The support that I have received from this membership over the years when times were tough has been a God sent along with the friends that I have made.

We have a purpose and a goal, Some thing that other places lack

WE ARE NEEDED.

Edited by Ray P
  • Like 6

Not sure how long I've been kicking around but it must be a few years now.

It's been an invaluable source of information and guidance- even for someone who has lived with a grey for a few years before joining.

• Like 5

I have been here over 12 years now and been thru lots of drama and happenings over the years, most of it good and some bad but you take it one day at a time. I have seen a lot of people leave, most of them silently and a few with much fanfare but this place continues to teach and inform those of us looking for answers in being the best parront to our greys we possibly can, they deserve no less.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1