NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF SALSA

Jayd

Life with an Amazon, especially for anyone who has the pleasure of being owned by one, is never dull or boring.

From one moment to the next, I am never sure where I will find Salsa and what I will find her doing. Early this morning for example, while I was getting ready to take care of Jay, I heard a crash in the kitchen and an “Oh GOD!” from Joe…. (always a scary moment) LOL… I whipped around in time to see Salsa rise straight up (like a Phoenix out of the ashes) from my stack of clean dishes in the dishrack, turn sslloooowwwlly from side to side, and sink ssllooowwlly back down out of sight from between the dishes…. OMG! LMAO!

After my first round of chores, I was getting ready for the nurse’s visit and I had placed a box of sterile gloves that we all use as part of the items that are needed for home visits out and turned around to reclean the floor after Joe dumped his box of dry spaghetti. I turned around in time to find Salsa picking one blue glove at a time out of the box and dropping it on the growing pile on the floor while watching each flutter down before grabbing another (like out of a Kleenex box)… Life is never dull (or clean) but worth it in laughs and entertainment…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

ok now you have non sterile gloves, just another service  provided by your Zon!  Update our newest flock member is an older Blue Fronted Amazon he was dumped behind a grooming shop in a dirty too small cage. The lady that found him did take him to the Vet and he rewarded her kindness by biting the hands that saved him. He has moved in with us and seems to prefer men to female persons. Getting a bit of color back above his beak it was faded to almost white. Eats every thing and so far after a couple of months is pretty quiet. Great appetite and plays with toys, destroys cardboard just like a real Zon. We have named him Mr. Green the kids call him Honkers.

Edited by Greywings
  • Like 1