NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

topsy-turvey birdy CONTEST- STILL RUNNING!!

Guest briansmum

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest briansmum

hi everyone, as you know i've been MIA and completely missed the competition, so i'm going to re run it.

PLEASE SEE THE FIRST PAGE FOR RULES

all the current entries still stand, but i will allow re-entries as it's been so long and you might have new pictures. (note: re-entries cancel out old ones and i will remove pictures accordinly)

the comp will run for another month, and then i PROMISE prizes will be issued

beccy xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest briansmum

CONTEST OPEN AGAIN!

i WILL finish this contest, there are some great photos here and someone deserves a prize!

ONE MORE WEEK to get the pics in (see rules on first page) then i'll collate them all for a vote.

all entries still stand unless you want to re-enter and let me know which one you want to count.

good luck everyone!

Boy this has got to be the longest running contest on the forum, started in 11/22/07 I'm beginning to think we will never get a winner but our MIA Beccy is back for good this time so lets get some good entries in to join the ones previously posted.

Guest briansmum

i promise you all, cross my heart hope to die stick a feather in my eye ;) that this contest WILL end next week and we WILL have a winner and you WILL all want the prize :P

Here's my entry- This is Lyric playing on one of his favorite toys. I hung it in my kitchen so he can play while I'm washing dishes. He definitely gets to have more fun than I do!

Post edited by: Lyric, at: 2008/07/17 23:45<br><br>Post edited by: Lyric, at: 2008/07/17 23:53

upsidedown3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

THIS CONTEST WILL OFFICIALLY, AND FINALLY END ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 9,2008 AT MIDNIGHT EST.

Thanks everyone for being so patient in the absence of our moderator. Karma will be given to every one who entered this contest for your continued loyalty to this contest! :cheer: