NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

ziggy

Well to all of the distant family here in the forum I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.( along with the whole zoo I have here). I hope that everyone here is thankful for all you are about to recieve. Being with family is such a great feeling. Please also take a moment at you dinner table to pray for the TROOPS that can not be with there familys on this holiday. They are the reason we are free and make sure that we remain that way for years and years to come. There familys are also to be prayed for, They also are without there loved ones on this holiday. I will be praying for them and I am Sure you will also. There safe return home is always on the minds of many. Please lets not forget them, they deserve that. My heart goes out to them and there familys. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. Happy Thanksgiving again!!!!!!!

Thank you Ziggy! I have a very close cousin who is Kuwait right now and we have no idea what is going on because he was suppose to be home already for 15 days to be with his family and they won't tell us anything. They would have to tell us if he was in a hospital and they haven't but they said no contact can be made at this point. So please keep him in your prayers as well. All those men over there could use an extra one said.

The Bragg Family here hopes everyone on the forum and their families to have a very Happy Thanksgiving! And just like Ziggy said be thankful for what you have, some have much less. There is a country song called "Lucky Man". If anyone gets a chance they should listen to it. But again hope everyone eats till their pants need un-buttoned lol.

No problem here Ziggy my little feathered friend doesn't eat anything out of our plates yet or even what we put up their on her stand for her to eat unless it's broccoli, cauliflower, celery, or her sprouts lol. She's still getting used to all of us. Patience, is a very hard thing lol.

I don't have any family members overseas in the military but I wish all the members of all the armed forces a safe and happy holiday. I wish they could be with their families but they are doing what they have to do to keep this country free and a safe place to live. I pray for their safe return to their family for without them we would not enjoy the freedoms we take for granted. God bless America........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL, AND TO OUR TROOPS THAT ARE KEEPING US SAFE FROM HARM AND ENSURING OUR FREEDOM!!

May everyone be Thankful for all they have. Each of us is blessed in so many different ways. Please take extra time today to be grateful for your family, your friends, your birds and pets, and especially your health.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND EAT LOTS!!!:P

{Holidays-000200AB}

I hope that everybody had a great holiday with their friends and families. I sure did we ate till we fell out on the couches. Needed to say that. (black Friday)

while you are out spending all of you money please dont forget the little brats we all own. (little feathered friens). They need toys for Christmas also. HAHAHA!!!!!!