NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Springtime Amazon

Talon

Well it is clearly spring.....Nilah is VERY hormonal.  She is a crazy wild woman!  Ever since my daughter started bringing home boyfriends years a go...Nilah has attacked every female who enters my house...it is very bad when it’s spring...soooo....it’s very difficult for my 2 sons when they bring their girls friends home...Nilah will go full blown attack at them.  Problems being once she’s out of her cage for the day, there’s no getting her back in until bedtime...and NO I absolutely won’t keep her cage bound on my day off from work...I also can’t have visitors unless she’s in her cage so I discourage guests... 

How many years of this do I have to deal,with this behavior????  I am the only one who can handle her and she is bonded to me, so I’m not a problem...but any other female is.....

I welcome any opinions or advice to help us thru...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ok Penny I will try this again. Forgot to submit the first one.

When they first come into season for the first time and their pubic feathers pop out they can be very difficult for a number of years,

When they get too about 12 years old they start to mellow a little and get better with years.

Amazons can be and very often are one person parrots.

One thing I believe that when it comes to resocialization of a amazon it should be done with a group of people who will take an active part with their socializing.  Also a group that can display self confidence.

Amazons seam to respect self confidence in a human.

If you are afraid a amazon will bite, They will bite !!

If you try to bully a Amazon. They will retaliate !!

Meet your Amazon on equal ground and display lots self confidence. Also talk in a soft sweet voice, Cricket loved that

Just remember Amazons will from time to time display some aggression most of the time when they are in season.

If you show fear than you lost the race.

If you try to bully you will lose the race.

These are lessons from Cricket.

I miss her so much.100_0018.jpg.1961b8bbb6797f033747bebce664c185.jpg100_0019.jpg.5d383e9caf2bcfb2514b29f07f1cfd2e.jpg100_0060.jpg.a2d3eb18494ae327d55e136d392e66c7.jpg

Edited by Ray P
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yes, I am the confident one that keeps the upper hand.  I can usually calm her when I start singing to her.....She does actually have her "act" on my shoulder where she actually demonstrates having an amazon orgasm 😱  i(didn't know there was such a thing, but there is with her) Then she goes on her merry way..  

I don't have any willing volunteers who will work with me on re-socializing her...so I just have to deal with it.  One of the girlfriends is very meek & low confidence... and Nilah can sense that...so she spends no time in my house other than my sons room, when she passes thru, I take Nilah in the bathroom with me & we wait it out there..

The other girlfriend IS self confident, not afraid of her, has tried to offer her snacks over the years etc, Sometimes NIlah is fine with her...mostly in the fall & winter...but spring is a different story.  The only weapon of terror we have against Nilah is Zoob-tube that she is fearful of..so my sons girlfriend just carries it around with her everywhere when shes here.  Only in the spring will Nilah fly at her, but my son tries to shoo her way...it gets a bit stressful in the house when he brings her home...but only in the spring....

Most importantly...NO-ONE is willing to help the situation in my house cause MOM knows NOTHING...😜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well I guess the good news is Nilah is 9 years old.....so I will be looking forward to year 12....! 

And she is no doubt bonded to me..which I am fine with...I just feel bad for Talon especially who is kinda on her own cause NIlah is the boss of me 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...