NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A serious issue:/

Erfan

Hello guys , today I cleaned hin cage and he was pretty nervous and now he is exactly like his first day :/ 

Someone  suggested me to put him in a crowded place of my house so that he feels that we are his flock. 

What do you think🤔  guys ? 

Help me plz 

(He is in my room)

Don't laugh, Wash your hands before approaching him, change the color of your clothes, don't wear any perfume, cologne, or lotion around him, change how you wear your hair, up or down, no hairspray, don't use fabric softener on your clothes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Jayd said:

Don't laugh, Wash your hands before approaching him, change the color of your clothes, don't wear any perfume, cologne, or lotion around him, change how you wear your hair, up or down, no hairspray, don't use fabric softener on your clothes

53 minutes ago, Jayd said:

Don't laugh, Wash your hands before approaching him, change the color of your clothes, don't wear any perfume, cologne, or lotion around him, change how you wear your hair, up or down, no hairspray, don't use fabric softener on your clothes.

Thank you , i hope he deals with changing his plcae . 

• Like 2

If there's a place in a living or dining room where his cage can be up against at least one wall, and where he can see the activity in the house and people can talk to him from a safe distance that would be ideal.  Unless you spend all your time in your room, then your room is fine.

• Like 2