NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Prayers Please...

Jayd

15 hours ago, Timbersmom said:

Oh Maggie, my heart goes out to both of you.  As I've learned myself, getting older takes guts, prayer, and perseverance.  Prayers for you both.

Thank you Karen...I just realized I am having a birthday on the 28th and realized I am OLD....LOL....Thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, hasn't been going very well the last two weeks...Jay's been on heavy dosage of Lasix for his CHF, kidneys and cellulitis and last week his output has decreased over half the previous amounts. His strength has decreased as well as his appetite....he has also been getting more forgetful and his last post took almost eight hours for him to complete....With his increase in pain levels, I think it may be hospital time again soon.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, katana600 said:

I've missed a lot online in the past year.  I'm so sorry you have to bear witness to seeing the man you love decline.  He is in good hands as you take care of him and his flock Maggie.  Love and prayers to your family.  

It is so good to hear from you...I know you and Jay spent many hours in conversations regarding the care of all our fids..We also hope you are feeling well too...Love you Maggie and Jay

P.S. Each day Jay goes to the forum to see, as he says, who he might be able to help....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Acappella said:

Hi Jay and Maggie.  Dorian and I just wanted to say hi and we love you both. I think the activity in the forum is picking up with our new format, so hopefully there will be lots of people here to help lol.

<3

Thank you...This is what we need, to reply more often and sooner, Thank you, Jayd

Maggie here, Jay had renal failure a while back and I am afraid that he might have this again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

New news....Jay's liquid output has increased 40% (although he is taking double dose Lasix), more tests coming....he is not feeling good. Trying very hard to keep him positive...keeping him engaged so he doesn't focus on the negative. Thanks all! Maggie

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

This is our youngest son, William, he was wounded in Iraq. He remained in the Army for ten years after being wounded until his injuries became debilitating. He left with an Honorable Discharge, his Purple Hearts and other medals...he's one of the heroes...he lives in Germany with two wonderful boys.

30709043_1661683373977107_1888438554329033649_n.jpg

Edited by Jayd
added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That`s a real kick in the A*s.

Just got the wife doctor and hospital bills and along  with her funeral costs was not quite that much ,but not that far away..

They talk about the golden years.

I`m still looking for the gold..

Edited by Ray P
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

They are golden years because you'd better own Fort Knox, at least a producing gold mine.  I don't understand how a so called civilized nation refuses to provide universal health care. Further, even with our broken medical system, no veteran should ever have ANY medical bill, EVER!!!   GRRRRR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2