NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Prayers Please...

Jayd

They just sent Jay home from the hospital after a week's stay. His condition is critical but the doctors and staff were afraid of his contracting secondary illnesses. Jay has Congestive Heart Failure due to Asbestosis (Navy 1964), and is in final stage lung disease. He has been on oxygen 24/7 since 2015. They increased his oxygen dosage because he is having trouble breathing. I am beside myself...I know prayers sent his way would help so much. He loves you all and this forum so much and reading this forum is often the highlight of his day. Thank you! Maggie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

My thoughts, prayers and love ❤️ to you both.  This is so heartbreaking...Jayd has such a wealth of information and always keeps our minds going thinking about what’s best for our fids.  Thank you Maggie for all you do and continued to do for Jayd, you are a true angel

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Luvparrots said:

You know Jayd you are needed around here.  All you knowledge has helped oodles of new members and us established members as well.  So you get better you hear!!!

How beautiful ..Brought tears to our eyes...love you..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Jay and I both thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Jay is not doing very well. He has developed some short-term memory problems (expected) so whenever he can't remember, he researches again with my help. Example: I can be typing and am being told when I finished, he had something else to add but when I am done, he cannot remember for quite a while what he wanted to say. It frustrates him...the same goes when he talks to the doctor. He turns to me numerous times during the conversations and tells me to tell the doctor what happened since he forgot. Things are changing....will keep you all updated. Luv, Maggie

• Sad 2