NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

2nd From the past

Jayd

[Pistachio] Did you find it? Yeah Buddy, it was easier then we thought, I watched Spock do it. How ya feeling Buddy? Okay, had a anxiety attack last night but okay now.

At least they don't happen as often. These Big-ones won't hurt us like the other did.

I know, I just can't forget. They blew that foul stuff at my beaker and I'd go crazy and fling myself and it hurt...I still hurt!

I know Bud but things have been good for a while. You haven't bitten the Big-ones for a long time.

Yeah [lol] you yell out "NO Buddy don't Bite". Hows your back Pistachio? It don't hurt hasn't for a long time.

I heard Mama Big-One tell Papa they played like I was a daisy, pulling the feathers out one at a time saying "I love him, I love him not". After the first few times, it hurt so bad I just can't remember any more. Then I just started pulling them out of my chest myself because I hurt so bad. I wish you weren't afraid to fly Buddy. When I go into the other room, there's these big birds and they are majestic and they let me fly with them until I get tired and have to land. Mama Big-one gently picks me up off the floor and brings me back to you. You know she always brings us good food and that wet stuff she sprays on me makes my skin feel so good. Do you want me to preen you, okay Buddy?

That feels really good!

Buddy, why do you call "Kitty, kitty, kitty". There's no kitty here....

Hehehe...it sounds good...Anyways, that little black thing without wings comes running into the room. Once I pooped on his head and he likes the little treats I throw down for him.

There's good feathered friends here......

Thanks! Hi...'Stash here...we were with those druggie bas---- for so long, that the white coat big one said that Buddy can only get so well.and he is just about there. All we can do is not spook him and keep him comfortable. He has flashbacks and I cuddle with him and tell him "Be nice". The other day I took him a bite of my apple. I hear the big ones say they can see how much I love him. You ought to hear Buddy talk in the morning. He says "Good morning!", "I love you", "Whatcha want"...for a Mitred Conure he is pretty good. He used to say "Wanna get some crack?" and cuss with the best of them but he doesn't say that anymore. Me, I'm a pretty good talker...in my high squeaky voice I say "good morning, Buddy, be good! Be nice. Hello."...thank you. It's nice knowing we have friends out there.

Pistachio

Edited by Jayd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1