NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How's your "Alkaline water" doing, Talon?

Jayd

We've used Bragg's Organic vinegar for what seems like years....Maggie will make up an 8 ounce cup for me of HOT water and add two tablespoons of Bragg's and one tablespoon of honey to taste. She will pour some of that off for Joey, Salsa, and all of our birds in the past daily. They would drink a teaspoon to tablespoon each and go out of their way for it. :) Maggie also rinses all their fresh veggies, cups, bowls, hard toys, and cages with vinegar and lets air dry. So, in essence, our FIDS have received a lot of vinegar and in all these years, we've never had a problem. :cool:

Edited by Jayd
Added "for me" and "HOT"

Wouldn't putting the vinegar in boiling water kill the beneficial bacteria (the 'mother')? Thought about giving your recipe a try, because I know my fools will be tripping over themselves for anything with a little honey in it, but not sure about boiling water with the vinegar.

:DGood morning, [my bed time] lol. This recipe is so old I can't remember where I found it's Over 50 years old..;) It is still scattered all over the Net and Search Engines and found at animal to health sites. When it's heated, it changes the chemical compassion. It works, that's what counts...:cool:

Edited by Jayd

To answer your first post Jay. I had some inclusive blood work done mon my small bichon. He came up as high a

kaline. So do to the size, I stopped the Alaska line water. They get 7.0 water now

I'm so sorry sweet lady,:( You all okay? Let this be a example, Always stay on top of things like Talon did...

Edited by Jayd