NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Squawk Box....anyone?

Talon

Does anyone here subscribe to Squawk Box? Just curious how your finds like it. I can imagine my greys would be frightened to death of it, but my amazon would LOVE it! It's seems a bit pricey, but you do get a lot.

Yeah, my first thought is that it seems expensive. I know part of their profits go to avian rescues, but I would rather be able to choose which rescue it would go to (Mardens Ark of course!) Anyway, I do not have to get it for Dorian. The only part of it he would be interested in would be the box he could chew!!!

Looked this up and the first squawk box was about Wall Street and such...... then I found it on Facebook and it said for conures, cockatiels (smaller birds).
I saw a spot on the website where you could scroll down for larger birds. They have TAGs listed as medium birds and CAGs listed as large birds.

I haven't tried it. There is a lady named Lisa Bono who makes customized boxes for your birds, I find hers to be rather pricey, too, and not something I could utilize with two greys who are skeptical of anything new.

Gracie Lou would love the box it shipped in, but I have free access to those!