NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Well, I bought a new keyboard!

Acappella

I agree with SterlingSL - nor do you need all of the keys on your remotes. And you really don't need a case on your cell phone, at least not one without beak marks.

Perhaps he's trying to tell you to invest in a tablet? :)

My goodness I am blessed with good and calm parrots!!! They just love to fly from room to room and land on their perches, boings or me. No destruction here thank goodness!

Are you sure you don't have pigeons? :cool:

I can't imagine what it's like to have a bird that doesn't get into ever dang thing. JUST this morning, and this is a daily routine, GreycieMae: tossed a plastic container off the counter top that I missed not putting away, opened the lids on all three of my wife's sugar/flour/whatever containers, pulled the lid off the kettle and tossed it to the floor (first time she's done that), got into the cabinet and found a bag of cookable treats that I was hiding and poked two holes in it.

Are you sure you don't have pigeons? :cool:

I can't imagine what it's like to have a bird that doesn't get into ever dang thing. JUST this morning, and this is a daily routine, GreycieMae: tossed a plastic container off the counter top that I missed not putting away, opened the lids on all three of my wife's sugar/flour/whatever containers, pulled the lid off the kettle and tossed it to the floor (first time she's done that), got into the cabinet and found a bag of cookable treats that I was hiding and poked two holes in it.

No, real and flighted greys, which I have lived with since weaned.