NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Somebody woke up grumpy!

Acappella

Dorian is usually in a lovely mood in the morning. All lovey dovey and kissy. However, this morning he's on a tear and not in a good way. He's chased my hand around the desk trying to bite me. He's chased my foot trying to bite my toes. I had to use a perch to move him to his playstand. Now he's beating the snot out of his bell. Anyone else, feathered, furred or other wake up on the wrong side of the perch this morning?

GreycieMae always wakes up and is super sweet. She always asks for kisses, never fail. However my Caique is a crap-shoot. His mood is entirely dependent on the position of the stars, temperature, Dow Jones Industrial Average the previous closing and how much mommy-time he has had in the last 48 hours.

However my Caique is a crap-shoot. His mood is entirely dependent on the position of the stars, temperature, Dow Jones Industrial Average the previous closing and how much mommy-time he has had in the last 48 hours.

Lol Sterling. Dorians bad mood persists into our day. Now he's beeping irritably at the evil tv and throwing pellets out of his dish.

This weekend I realized it was dun dun duh that time of the year at least as far as my guys are concerned.

Charm normally wakes everyone up in an explosion of noise, albeit happy or otherwise. The other day I crept into the bird room w/my heart pounding a little because it was completely silent & I was afraid. Nothing was wrong, aside from her filthy mood.

Phenix is being super charming. Gives me "come hither" stares at every turn. Can't get enough kisses.

Kura who after months of roosting finally left "the nest" a couple of weeks ago is acting all broodie again.

That would be the official trifecta heralding spring w/this flock.