NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Looking For A Blue Front Amazon

Luvparrots

Need a little help everyone. I am looking for an Blue Front Amazon parrot. There seems to be a lack of these creatures in my area; Washington State. Your help will be much appreciated. I would like to have the parrot shipped to me. Any ideas/help would be appreciated. Janet

Yes it was very quick, Judy. I looked on Facebook and N.W. Bird Rescue popped up and Chris, the boss man, had a couple of amazons and everything went zap! Guess Chris liked my smile..... But most likely my credentials and application form (guess it pays to be a retired paralegal) as well as a mature lady with two greys, moderator of a great forum, experienced with an amazon and the space and means to provide for two zons. I also got a manzanita stand and other bird stand with feeder that N.W. Bird Rescue tossed in. I am on cloud 9. There is also a very large amount of birds being up for adoption around Washington/Oregon so Chris says. He has 31 other parrots, cockatoos, etc. at the rescue I was told.

Both zons are quiet and relaxed ladies..... a win/win all around.

Edited by luvparrots

• 3 weeks later...
Yes it was very quick, Judy. I looked on Facebook and N.W. Bird Rescue popped up and Chris, the boss man, had a couple of amazons and everything went zap! Guess Chris liked my smile..... But most likely my credentials and application form (guess it pays to be a retired paralegal) as well as a mature lady with two greys, moderator of a great forum, experienced with an amazon and the space and means to provide for two zons. I also got a manzanita stand and other bird stand with feeder that N.W. Bird Rescue tossed in. I am on cloud 9. There is also a very large amount of birds being up for adoption around Washington/Oregon so Chris says. He has 31 other parrots, cockatoos, etc. at the rescue I was told.

Both zons are quiet and relaxed ladies..... a win/win all around.

Chris seems to be the most proactive bird advocate in the N.W. At least from what I have seen. He is very, very passionate about rescuing. I was trying to research the fate of the Monk/Quaker parrots in Yacolt, WA and came across an article by him and the efforts he made to try helping them. Congratulations on your new additions!