NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It has been almost 8 years

KevinD

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww! Look at him all sweetness & charm for the camera. I suddenly realized that I was surprised he was in full feather. Your avatar is a little raggedy boy & after all this it wouldn't have been surprising for him to have stressed out. So glad to see that he looks like he's been taken care of pretty well.

Greyt big welcome home!!

Eerr, I hope that letter was just for us.

What do you mean? Kevin said he was going to have some trouble w/a letter & I was just trying to help get him started is all. ;)

Awwww! Look at him all sweetness & charm for the camera. I suddenly realized that I was surprised he was in full feather. Your avatar is a little raggedy boy & after all this it wouldn't have been surprising for him to have stressed out. So glad to see that he looks like he's been taken care of pretty well.

The avatar was from when he was about 8 months old, He is full size now, and overweight a few ounces according to the vet : - )

Well, you can close this thread out, I wanted to say thank you all one last time.

All is well.

You see my sign up date, that's when the battle began, I had no idea it would be a Cinderella story.

I would not have made it if not for the encouragement of everyone here.

I submit the little things you say, you may not think makes any difference, I submit, let God decide, keep doing what you do.

V/r

Kevin

One, I hope that means you are so thrilled that this chapter (saga, really) is finally done that in future you'll be starting new threads. But we will be hearing from you in the future, right??

Two, I was reading your answer to me & realized that what I wrote didn't sound like that in my head. It could have been taken very differently than I meant it. But you seem to have gotten what I meant. So whew, thanks, bunches for that!

Just don't forget GreycieMae wants to meet Sukei. She's never had an African Grey caller before. Last time she saw another African Grey was the day she left her home and came to ours. Kinda sad to think about...

At my earliest possible time, I will set something up with you , I have a simple case of the flu which stopped me dead in my tracks, and the doctors here are trying to rule out middle east MIRS I think that the acronym.

I wont forget. I promise.

I'm clear now, I told them, I caught the flu from my mother whom we were staying with until we moved into our new place, but they got there regulations....rules ......

You know it seems to me they got to many *** rules and regulations for everything.

I have multiple degrees, so Im not just spouting off, you have to be careful with everything, country, region, law, and giving advice, and then having to give a disclaimer about NOT giving advice.

The internet is really a bad situation in that, you have no idea whom you are talking to or what advice they are giving. Its the wild wild west.

I think we here in America created a lot of the problems with liability tort and what not.

I dunno, all I can say is this form was a great source of support for me, and made me think differently, that allowed me to to figure out the whole mess I went thru.

Over the years I searched thousands of posts here, that allowed for this eventual out come.

I want to give back a little, so if I can help let me know.

Thanks

Kevin/Sukei

Just don't forget GreycieMae wants to meet Sukei. She's never had an African Grey caller before. Last time she saw another African Grey was the day she left her home and came to ours. Kinda sad to think about...

Check your PM : - )

• 3 weeks later...