NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

HOW TO POST PICTURES

TalonSis

Well, it seems to me we need a post that explains how to post pictures.

There's really 2 ways to easily post photos here. The first, is to attach your picture to your post. Second, by using a free photo uploading site, such as www.photobucket.com

To attach a picture to your post, you have to be in the FULL REPLY page not the quick reply that's usually down at the bottom of a thread. Toward the bottom there will be an option to 'select Image file to attach'. Click on the browse button, and select the picture from your computer. Then when you finish typing your post, hit submit, and it should show up in your post.

The way I use, is by getting an account on a photo uploading site. I myself use photobucket, but you can use whichever you prefer. Once you upload your photos onto there, you will need to resize them. This is done by clicking on your photo, and there will be several options directly above it. They say things like rotate, resize, etc. Click on rezize, and normally selecting the size 'message board' is a good size.

Once your picture is resized, then you can post it. On photobucket and some other picture uploading sites, the link is provided there for you. The easiest is to look for the code. The one with [img*] and [*/IMG] around it. Copy that link, and paste it into your post. This way is easiest because you can put several pictures into your post, where the other option you can only do one.

And if all else fails, just feel free to pm a moderator with your email, and if you email the picture to them, they can post it for you.

Any questions? :)

Melissa<br><br>Post edited by: TalonSis, at: 2007/11/16 00:30

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...