NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

GreycieMae - the beatbox'ing fool

SRSeedBurners

GreycieMae learns everything from her mother. I can't seem to penetrate that little grape...until now! I have finally successfully taught Miss GreycieMae to beatbox! I have no idea how to beatbox for real, but this is my lame version perfectly imitated by the amazing GreycieMae. She has added her own flare to it by adding the little whistle at the end and now she has me doing that too.

Of course in the video she'll do her well-versed Kookaburra (wifey taught her that as the wifey is Australian) and the dog call whistle which she uses on everyone including me and Mommy.

This was captured during GreycieMae's special evening time, the littles have been put to bed and she usually either play wrestles, beatboxes, loves on her Daddy or some other special activity that she chooses. I just love this girl.

I don't know which is more adorable, GreycieMae or your cute voice you use when talking to her.

Agreed! You *both* are too stinkin' cute!!! We need a thread of your and GreycieMae's videos -- could title it "Meanwhile, back at the Sterling Ranch..." LOL

Agreed! You *both* are too stinkin' cute!!! We need a thread of your and GreycieMae's videos -- could title it "Meanwhile, back at the Sterling Ranch..." LOL

I actually started one a while back in the photo and video room: 'GreycieMae TV'. I found it easier to just post individual threads when we get a good video.

I don't know which is more adorable, GreycieMae or your cute voice you use when talking to her.

Glad to hear, I cringe when I hear my own voice played back - it sounds nothing like what I hear! I've tried several times to quit the 'baby talk' when I talk to them but they kind of draw it out of me.