NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

update on ollie my pup

Ollie is doing so well! He is above and beyond being his crazy obnoxious self. Eating like crazy ( amazing as he has only six teeth), running better than he has in years.I LOVE when Sophie tries to discipline him! When he gets too feisty, runs the family room 90 miles an hour, Sophie says NO OLLIE! He stops... ignores her warning and continues to go crazy.He is finally trying a new dry dog food that is softer but has alot of good ingredients.I hope it works Nancy

It is so great for Sophie too! She has her friend back, and can discipline him like she always has! LOL! What is different is... Ollie will be in my lap, now Sophie will be in my lap. Inches between them. I'm not comfortable, but they are. I just need to relax and let them tell me what works. I am use to Sophie on my shoulder and Ollie in my lap. Thats how its been for years.Now two in my lap concerns me. I am not worried about Ollie but Sophie. Sharp bites especially as she is so close to his eyes. Ollie has no concerns. I am not so sure and can't get comfortable! Nancy