NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A blatant plea for sympathy

Acappella

Have you looked into LDN for your other health related issues?  I have been researching CBD oil for pain in humans, as my dog is on it for pain with excellent results.  My chiropractor gave me exercises to do to ward off siactica..I do them faithfully and they really do help. I wish you the best and please keep us posted.

• Like 1

The physio said it wasn't sciatica.  He said the problem was actually coming from my legs.  The muscles in them are so tight they're pulling my back out.  I guess that makes sense because every time it's gone out I've been doing something that stretches my back and the back of my legs, even if it is subtle.

I just know that the stretches don't seem to be working.  That's why I'm willing to try accuputure or massage.  Believe me, I'm afraid of needles.  I must be in bad shape to be willing to volunteer for them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well, I've gotten to the point where I can walk from one room to another around the house, but doing anything outside of the house is a problem, so I'm pretty much house bound.  Of course it's all relative.  I know my problems are nothing compared to Jays'.  It does get me down though because it's relentless, but then, you know all about that.  Love to you.  Hope you have a good week.

• Like 1