NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

GreycieMae work'in out

SRSeedBurners

A couple of GreyciMae videos

I generally workout on my bike and trainer in the bird room since it's a small room with a hard easy to clean floor. The A/C unit in there can get it down to 50 degrees quick too making it the ideal workout room. My workouts are generally 1hr20m and GreycieMae LOVES LOVES LOVES to go in there with me and jam out to the music. I usually play it loud, and as the workout progresses from warmup(15m) to the intervals, the music gets more raucous. She generally sits on her swinging perch directly in front of my bike and sings her little heart out. This little clip is from the warmup which is the only time I could hold a camera and get this shot. Then the little 10 seconds at the end is just as I was finished (you can tell because the window is fogged up). She loves to dance!

Not in the video but something I thought I would add...she generally gets a little food bowl with some treats: cranberries, apple, etc. Its not uncommon she'll fly over and have a snack and then fly onto my back and lean off my shoulder and give me a treat too while I'm working out. The night I shot this video I got some apple. She can be so SWEET.

This little video is one I shot a couple months ago of Greycie swinging in the aviary. This girl would love it if I would sit in there all day and push her on her swing. We also have a swing in the house that she's always calling me to come push her. Like a little kid...